Okay, I have to admit that this deal blows my mind: stay 3 days in the 5-star hotel InterContinental Berlin (#28 of 666 on TripAdvisor) incl. flight from London Stansted to Berlin for only £164 per person based on two people sharing. Expedia.co.uk offers this trip with Ryanair from 15/03/2014 to 17/03/2014 to the capital city of Germany. The hotel has an awesome indoor pool and several other facilities that will indulge your senses. And if you also want to explore Berlin, then look forward to visit the Potsdamer Platz or the Kurfürstendamm e.g. These attractions and others are just a few minutes’ walk away.
But don’t forget the pool in the hotel! :D
- Berlin: 3 Days Luxury City Trip in a 5-star Hotel incl. Flight for only £164
- Travel period: 15/03/2014 – 17/03/2014
- Travel duration: 3 Days
- Airport of departure: London Stanstead
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 5-star hotel InterContinental Berlin
- Rating: #28 of 666 on Tripadvisor out of 759 reviews
- Hotel location: directly in the city centre
- Destination: Berlin
- Board basis: self catering
- Airport transfer in Berlin: none; alternatively “Berlin WelcomeCard” (valid for 3 days) or one-way-ticket for 3,10€ (ca. £2,60)
- Price: only £164 per person based on two adults sharing
Please notice that you have to do following step to get the above mentioned price: on the left side on expedia.co.uk is a box called “filter results” , there you have to type in the name of the hotel “InterContinental Berlin“.
Before the stay I recommend you to buy the “Berlin WelcomeCard” which offers you to drive the public transport and free access to many attractions. The ticket is valid for 3 days.
Click here for the Berlin Luxury City Trip