I found you this bargain trip to Berlin, available until August this year! Head to Germany’s cool capital with this cheap as chips short break! Berlin is a city rich in history, you’ll find a wealth of museums and monuments, including the Stasi Museum and the Holcaust Memorial. It’s also a top destination for crazy nightlife, the bar Berghain is infamous for it’s super-strict entrance policy, so if you don’t want to brave it, head to to Freidrichshain and discover some more chilled out bars.
4* Titanic Chaussee Berlin
The 4* Titanic Chausee Berlin has a 4/5 rating out of 571 reviews on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to love it too! This design hotel is situated right on the edge of Berlin’s most creative neighbourhood, packed full of quirky boutiques and cool art galleries. It has a wealth of on site facilities, including 3 restaurants, a patisserie, a bar, a sauna, treatment rooms, a gym and an indoor pool! This deal is based on a bed & breakfast stay in a chic and spacious double room.
I found this deal on Voyage Prive! Please book directly with them. Have a great trip!
- Berlin Break: 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights for only £136 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 4 – 6 May 2017
- Other dates available throughout March, April, May, June, July, August 2017 (prices may vary)
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Stays of up to 5 nights available
- Airport of departure: London all airports
- Alternative airports: Glasgow, Liverpool, Manchester, East Midlands (prices may vary)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Titanic Chaussee Berlin
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 571 reviews
- Destination: Berlin, Germany
- Meals: breakfast
- Private airport transfers can be added during booking process for an additional fee
- Price: only £136 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly