Is Berlin still on your ‘places-I-need-to-visit’ list? Well, then prepare to tick it off, because the city break is for Berlin! Go visit this fascinating city with the city break that I created by combining the hotel deal hrs.com and the flight bargain on bravofly.co.uk for you. Just check out what I got :)
Fly from London Stansted to Berlin (SXF) and have a full 3 days city break with the flights that I’ve chosen for you. You arrive Berlin in the morning and you leave it later in the evening. Getting to your hotel takes you an hour by train and bus, it’s pretty straight forward though.
Stay at the 4 star Centrovital Hotel Berlin (86% on Tripadvisor + Cert. of Excellence) and the nice thing about it is that it’s not just any city hotel, it has brilliant spa , sauna and gym facilities. On their 3.500 sqm highly modern leisure area you can relax from a busy day of sightseeing and end the day in style. In addition to that relaxation the hotel is set at the river Havel which contributes to the calming atmosphere of this elegant place. Nevertheless, you are very close to the old town of Spandau where you can visit the Citadel Spandau. From the near-by tram station you have great access to visit Berlin’s famous sights like the Brandenburg Gate, the Victory Column or Museum Island with its amazing Pergamon Museum. My advice for a nice breakfast, go to the Cafe Einstein on Kurfürstenstrasse. They do amazing smoked salmon platters in their turn-of-the-century villa and its big garden. Lovely in spring!!!
FYI: City Tax is included in the price!
- Berlin City Break: 3 Days incl. 4* Hotel, Spa and Flights for only £97
- Travel period: 12/05/2014 – 14/05/2014
- Travel duration: 3 days
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Destination: Berlin (SXF)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Centrovital Hotel Berlin
- Rating: 86% on TripAdvisor out of 213 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2013
- Location: Berlin Spandau
- Board basis: self catering
- Extras: free use of spa, free Wi-Fi, late check-out, 1 bottle of mineral water
- Airport transfer: train to Brunsbütteler Damm/Ruhlebener, bus to Kirchhofstrasse (€17, 1hr)
- Price: only £97 per person based on two adults sharing