The south of France is one of the most amazing spots for a getaway. Grab a little slice of heaven on earth with a wonderful Biarritz break. Take in all the glamour of the area for an absolute steal.
Book a Biarritz break!
You’re staying in the lovely Residence Maeva Eugenie, a gorgeous 4* hotel with a fantastic location. It’s close to the coast of the Bay of Biscay, and you’re also not too far from the Spanish border. If you hire a car on your stay, you could be in the Spanish town of San Sebastian within an hour, or Bilbao is a two hour drive away. Two countries in one trip? Why not!
The hotel is a perfect haven if all this time in the office has made you a little weary. It was remodelled in 2011, and I think you’ll agree it looks spectacular now! There are balconies in the rooms that give you a beautiful view out to the Bay of Biscay. The most perfect way to wake up!
- Biarritz Break: Week Long Getaway to the South of France with 4* Hotel and Flights from London Stansted £186
- Provider: TravelSupermarket
- Travel period: 10/10/2018 – 17/10/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Destination airport: Biarritz
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Residence Maeva Eugenie
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: close to the coast, 10 minute bus ride to Biarritz city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £186 per person based on two adults sharing