Jet off to Turkey’s elegant Bodrum peninsula for sun, sea and ancient wonders. This area of Turkey’s blue sea and sandy beaches have long attracted a wide range of visitors, from artists and writers to European tourists and even Turkey’s glitterati.
7 Night Bodrum Holidays In Turkey Including Hotel, Breakfast and Flights
Boasting ancient cities and breathtaking beaches, Bodrum holidays are truly what you make of them, with this fascinating peninsula just waiting to be discovered.
Bodrum holidays from Jet2 give you 7 nights in a hotel in the pretty former fishing port of Altinkum near Turkey’s famous Bodrum peninsula. With breakfast, flights and transfers included, this package provides everything you need to enjoy your Turkish trip.
Flights are from East Midlands to Bodrum provided by Jet2 themselves, and including transfers your travel is all sorted.
The Panoromos Hotel serves as a great base for Bodrum holidays, located in the resort of Altinkum and just a mile away from the beach and resort centre. The hotel has two outdoor pools, including a children’s pool, and has a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. This hotel scores 4/5 on TripAdvisor.
Altinkum itself is home to a series of pretty sandy coves, and with the ever-affordable dolmus buses running throughout the day it’s easy to get out and about and explore even without renting a car. Just across the bay, the pretty Bodrum peninsula is home to the city of Bodrum, which with it’s castle and Ottoman charm has attracted Turkey’s intellectuals and artists since the early 20th century. Turkey is famous for it’s hospitality and delicious food, which mixes the best of Mediterranean flavours with exotic Middle Eastern spice to create a rich and varied cuisine. Ancient sights abound, with the amazing Temple of Apollo just a 10 minute bus journey away and day trips to the amazingly well-preserved ancient city of Ephesus eminently doable at less than 90 minutes away. Experience this magical corner of Turkey’s Aegean coastline!
- Bodrum Holidays, Turkey: 7 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast and Flights only £299
- Travel dates: Thursday 30th July to Thursday 6th August 2015
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 29 degrees Celsius
- approx. water temperature during stay: 25 degrees Celsius
- Airport of departure: East Midlands
- Airline: Jet2
- Hotel: Panormos Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 169 reviews
- Location: approx. 1 mile from resort centre
- Destination: Bodrum, Turkey
- Meals: Breakfast included, half-board available
- Airport transfer in Turkey: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Rental car: Available on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £299 per person based on 3 adults sharing