I found you this awesome Boutique Amsterdam Break this April! The capital of the Netherlands is known for its bicycle lined canals and streets and its super-chilled-out atmosphere! This is the perfect city in which to relax and watch the world go by from a coffee shop window or whilst laying on the grass in Vondelpark, but there’s plenty of cultural attractions there too! The best museums include the Amsterdam Tulip Museum, the Anne Frank House and the Rijksmuseum, an amazing gallery whether you’re an art enthusiast or not! For boozy beer lovers, there’s the Heineken Experience, on the site of the company’s former brewery, which is an interactive tour and tasting session (booking in advance will spare you queuing and extra charges). If you want some authentic food or souvenirs from your trip, visit Albert Cuypmarkt, which sells fruit, vegetables, spices, clothing and trinkets!
Alp de Veenen Boutique Hotel
The Alp de Veenen Boutique Hotel has a 4/5 rating out of 91 reviews on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to love it too! The hotel has a brilliant central location, within walking distance of many of Amsterdam’s main attractions. On site, you’ll find a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/cafe. This deal is based on a stay in a Standard Double Room with a cooked-to-order continental breakfast each morning.
I found this deal on Expedia! Please book directly with them. Have a great trip!
- Boutique Amsterdam Break: 3 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast & Flights for only £171 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Expedia
- Travel dates: 3 – 6 April 2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: London Luton
- Airline: Vueling Airlines
- Hotel: Alp de Veenen Boutiuqe Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 91 reviews
- Location: approx. 0.5 miles from city centre
- Destination: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer not included
- Price: only £171 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly