Have you ever been to Brussels? It’s Belgium’s capital city, but sometimes it can be overlooked a little by Ghent and Bruges for holiday destinations. Today though, I have a wonderful hotel that will really draw you to the city. Check this gorgeous hotel out and grab your passport. You’re gonna fall in love with this!
Book this wonderful Brussels getaway!
With this lovely deal from Voyage Prive you’ll be staying in the gorgeous 4* Hotel Bloom (rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor). The hotel is bright, spacious, and it’s got some really beautiful and stylish designs inside. The perfect spot for your getaway! You’ll be upgraded to a beautiful Panorama Room where you can enjoy breathtaking views out to the city. There’s also a comfy King sized bed, a coffee machine and a fridge to help you have a fantastic stay. You’re so near to Brussels’ Botanic Gardens that I’m sure that view will really be hard to beat. In fact, there are some really beautiful green areas in the city for you to enjoy and to sit back and chill out in. If architecture is your thing, then head to the Grand Palace which is about a 20 minute walk from the hotel.
I found this deal over on Voyage Prive so be sure that you book with them directly. Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Brussels: 2 Nights incl 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights from £110pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 20 – 22 January 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Alternative airports: London, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Bristol, Newcastle, East Midlands
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Hotel Bloom
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 3,964 reviews
- Destination: Brussels, Belgium
- Meals: breakfast included
- Late check out of 2pm included
- Airport transfer not included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £110 per person based on 2 adults sharing