I found you this Bratislava Break in September 2017! Bratislava, the Slovakian capital, is a clash of ages. It has only been capital of the country since 1993, and socialist-era monuments remain dotted about. A walk around the historic Old Town area is a must, if only to soak up its lively cafe culture, and nightlife later on in the day! Bratislava Castle towers above the city, and dates back to the 9th century. Other impressive buildings include Apponyi palace, St Martin’s Cathedral and the Blue Church. If museums are your thing, check out the Slovak National Gallery or the Danibiana Meulensteen Art Museum. Or, take a more relaxed approach to seeing the city and take a river cruise down the Danube on a sunny day!
The Apollo Hotel Bratislava has a 4/5 rating on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have a great stay there! The hotel is located a 20 minute walk from the Old Town, and is nearby to excellent public transport links too. The hotel features a lobby bar and a summer terrace. You’ll be staying in a comfort double or twin room on a self-catered basis. This deal includes exclusive free entry to the Salt Cave!
I found this deal on Expedia! Please book directly with them. Have a lovely stay!
- Bratislava Break: 3 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights for only £126pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Expedia
- Travel dates: 20 – 23 September 2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Apollo Hotel Bratislava
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 630 reviews
- Location: approx. 1.4 miles from city centre
- Destination: Bratislava, Slovakia
- Meals: self-catering
- Airport transfer: check here
- Price: only £126 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly