If you’re looking for that true sense of adventure, then there’s one country that I really recommend you visit: Jordan. The ancient stone cities, endless dunes and otherworldly desert vistas are truly awe-inspiring. There’s history everywhere you turn!
Breathtaking Adventure in Jordan
Those of you looking to head off on the adventure of a lifetime will love this brilliant deal to Jordan I’ve spotted over at Exoticca. This package comes with pretty much everything covered for you already. Let’s start with transportation – you’ve got return flights included, and you can choose from London, Manchester or Belfast departures. The package also provides transfers while you’re in Jordan, and they’ll even cover the cost of your entry visa to the country.
Your adventure will first bring you to Amman, the capital of Jordan. You’ll be able to enjoy a guided tour around the city as well as visiting historic sights such as Jerash, the desert castles towards the east of the city as well as the legendary Dead Sea. This will be a fantastic first introduction to the country, and you’ll quickly realise just how much incredible history is tucked away in this corner of the earth.
From Amman it’s then time to move on to one of Jordan’s most legendary sites: the stone city of Petra. Carved into the sheer cliff faces, this is something everyone needs to see at least once. You’ll even be able to experience the otherworldly Wadi Rum desert of Lawrence of Arabia fame – you’ll have a 4×4 safari as well as a desert camp experience to look forward to!
This is definitely one holiday that promises to be unforgettable – if you fancy taking a closer look at this bucket-list trip then just head on over to Exoticca’s website. There are various departure dates from now until April 2019, but I found that the cheapest dates were in November 2018. :)
- Breathtaking Adventure in Jordan: 7 Night Tour of Jordan incl. Hotels, Tent Camp Stay, Breakfast & Dinner, Desert Safari, Transfers & Return Flights from London, Manchester or Belfast from just £979pp
- Provider: Exoticca
- Travel period: Multiple departures until April 2019 available (cheapest dates in November 2018 – see screenshots for examples)
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: London, Manchester or Belfast
- Destination airport: Amman
- Location: Amman, Petra & Wadi Rum, Jordan
- Meals: Breakfasts & dinners included
- Airport transfer: Transfers included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only £979 per person based on two adults sharing