The hotel included in this deal really is a hidden gem. This is an excellent base from which to explore the stunning countryside and hills that Tuscany is renowned for and showcases Italy’s Renaissance grandeur at its best! I recommend this deal by Voyage Prive to nature lovers and those seeking serenity from the hustle and bustle of city life.
Breathtaking Escape to Tuscany
You will find yourself standing amidst natural beauty with this trip as it is situated in the Mugello valley – just outside of Florence and the perfect place to experience authentic Tuscan life. You will be blown away by the magnifience of rolling hills and the Apennine mountains that dominate the view. A personal recommendation would be to go on a mini-road trip to Florence to see some of the most popular and important sites in Florence such as the Cathedral, the Baptistery, the Uffizi, and the Accademia.
As the Hotel Una Villa Le Maschere has been certified as a ‘Small Luxury Hotel of the World’, you can guarantee a wonderful stay in an elegant hotel. The rooms impressive and are decorated in an traditional style with architectural finesse. So don’t miss out on this deal and your chance to dip in to the inviting pools and relax in style with superb views of the the Bilancino Lake beyond.
Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Breathtaking Escape to Tuscany: 3 Nights in Stunning 5* Hotel incl. Room Upgrade, Breakfast, Spa & Restaurant Discounts & Return Flights from only £202
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel period: Mutliple departures until December 2018 available (cheapest dates 6th – 9th November 2018)
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London all airports
- Destination airport: Pisa
- Alternative airports: Bristol £236, Manchester £245, Birmingham £360, Edinburgh £372
- Hotel: Una Villa Le Maschere 5*
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: 5km from Barberino di Mugello, 40km from Florence
- Meals: Bed & breakfast
- Airport transfer: none
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £202 per person based on two adults sharing (includes £15 booking fee)