Iceland is a place that everyone should visit at least once in their lives! You can tick this massive item off your bucket list with this fantastic value breathtaking Iceland adventure that I’ve put together. I grabbed this deal with Trivago and my Flight Finder tool so make sure to follow the links to get booked!
Breathtaking Iceland Adventure
This great value deal has a little something for everyone! You’ll be staying in the fabulous OK Studios which are conveniently located just a short walk away from the centre of Reykjavik. A lot of best landmarks in the city are just a short walk away from these comfortable apartments. These fantastic apartments also have a great reputation with those that have stayed there. After 1,500 reviews it has still managed to maintain a rating of 8.2 out of 10 on Trivago.
One of the benefits of the location of this break is that you can experience a lot of the stuff in the wider area. There are plenty of tours that operate out of Reykjavik that see a lot of the major sights outside of the city. Things like the Northern Lights, the Golden Circle and the Blue Lagoon are all easily accessible from here. Trust me there is nothing more breathtaking than staring out into the gorgeous landscape of the amazing place!
All of the details are just below so have an amazing time :)
- Breathtaking Iceland Adventure: 5 Nights Stay in a Great Value Aparthotel incl. Return Flights from Edinburgh just £257pp
- Provider: Trivago and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 26/11/2018 – 01/12/2018
- Length of stay: 5 Nights
- Departure airport: Edinburgh
- Destination airport: Keflavik
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: Ok Studios
- Score: 8.2 out of 10 on Trivago
- Location: 0.4 miles from Reykjavik city centre
- Meals: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £257 per person based on two adults sharing