Wales is known for its outstanding beauty, jagged undulating landscape and sheer number of natural parks – it attracts thousands of tourists each year looking for short breaks or adventure holidays. This great deal I found on Groupon includes a one night stay, including breakfast, dinner, wine and a complimentary castle tour for only £59.50 per person. That’s right, you’ll be staying in a castle!
Your Brecon Beacons, Wales Hotel Deal
The Craig Y Nos castle (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) is located in the Brecon Beacons National Park in South Wales, orginally an early Victorian country house, now a stunning hotel with spacious rooms and lavishly furnished bathrooms with claw foot baths. The hotel also boasts an a real Victorian theatre, with original backstage mechanisms and a unique raising floor. You will be staying in a standard double room with breakfast, dinner and wine included and a full castle tour – popular with ghost tours also! ;-)
Breakfast is served from 8:30am to 10:30am which is included in this deal, and each room contains tea/coffee facilities and a luxury bathroom with complimentary toiletries – some rooms may also include a view over the courtyard. This hotel includes an onsite bar, gym and hot tub with free Wi-Fi throughout.
- Brecon Beacons: 1 or 3 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast, Dinner, Wine & Castle Tour only £59.50
- Travel dates: Valid from 1 Oct 2015 – 31 Mar 2016 (Sun – Thur only) (Excludes 24 / 26 / 31 Dec 2015, 14 Jan 2016)
- Length of stay: 1 night (extra nights available for an added cost)
- Hotel: Craig Y Nos Castle
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 798 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Hotel location: upper Swansea valley, South Wales
- Destination: Brecon Beacons, Wales
- Meals: Breakfast, Dinner, Wine & Castle Tour
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £59.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing