If you’ve never been to Budapest, you’ve really been missing out! It’s one of my favourite cities to stroll through and admire the beautiful buildings that surround me. If you still need to tick this off your bucket list, then I’ve found you the perfect getaway to the Hungarian capital.
Book this break in Budapest right now!
With this getaway that I found over on Groupon you can spend two nights in the fabulous city of Budapest – there are also options to stay even longer as well should you fancy a bit more time over there! Included in all options are your return flights from one of several UK airports as well as your stay at the Hotel Mediterran. With great reviews on Tripadvisor it’ll be the perfect base for exploring this fascinating city.
There’s history at every turn, with gorgeous sights such as the Fisherman’s Bastion and Parliament Building dominating the skyline. When you’re not too busy getting your sightseeing done or enjoying a few drinks at one of the iconic ruin bars, be sure to treat yourself to a little pamper sesh at the Szechenyi Baths!
I spotted this lovely minibreak on Groupon so head on over to their website for more information about the holiday. :)
- Budapest: 2 Nights incl. Hotel Stay & Return Flights from just £69 – Multiple Departure Airports Available!
- Provider: Groupon
- Travel dates: Valid on selected dates in January 2019
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Stays up to 4 nights available
- Airport of departure: London (cheapest)
- Alternative airports: Manchester (from £99), Bristol (from £119), Edinburgh (from £139)
- Airline: budget airline
- Hotel: Hotel Mediterran
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Destination: Budapest
- Meals: Not included
- Price: from only £69 per person based on 2 adults sharing