I’ve found a great value stay in Budapest with dates across November on Voyage Prive. This isn’t a city break you want to miss. Read on to find out more!
Brilliant Budapest Adventure
You’ll be staying in the fantastic BO18 Hotel Superior 3*, which has some of the best reviews in all of Budapest (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + 2018 Traveller’s Choice Award). This wonderful hotel is well-located in the city centre within walking distance to all of the main streets with the famous ‘Ruin Bars’. An excellent champagne breakfast is on offer each morning with a great continental breakfast selection. Why not spend a few hours and relax in the sauna and hot tub? You won’t regret it!
The Paris of the East
Budapest is absolutely stunning. Once the joint capital of a mighty empire, it has lost none of its grandeur in the years since. Beautiful structures like the Royal Palace, situated on a hill overlooking the mighty river Danube is quite a sight to behold. The city is also famed for its thermal bath water. The Széchenyi thermal baths are an absolute must visit and you can enjoy warm water any time of the year!
Click the links below to book your trip and have a great stay!
- Brilliant Budapest Adventure: 2 Nights in Best-Rated Hotel in 2018 with Late-Check out, Buffet Breakfast with Champagne, Free Use of Finnish Sauna, Complimentary Bottle of Wine, Transfers, and Flights from only £122
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel period: 07/11/2018 – 09/11/2018 £122
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Stansted
- Bristol 29/11/2018 – 01/12/2018 £136
- Manchester 08/11/2018 – 10/11/2018 £141
- Destination airport: Budapest
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: BO18 Hotel Superior 3*
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + 2018 Traveller’s Choice Award
- Location: City Centre
- Meals: Buffet Breakfast
- Airport transfer: Included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £122 per person based on two adults sharing