Budapest is just beautiful, right? It’s so cultural, historic, and totally romantic too. Forget about Paris, grab yourself this pretty little Budapest minbreak for a weekend in the city that’s utterly unforgettable.
You need this Budapest minibreak!
Your hotel is the aptly named Hotel Budapest, which is on the western side of the River Danube. There’s a metro station just a ten minute walk from the hotel, which will bring you right into the city centre and the heat of the action. There’s also a lovely park by the hotel, perfect for a picnic together if the weather is good. And, if you wanna grab some bargains, head for the shopping mall at the top of the street. This hotel has a really unbeatable location!
The rooms in this hotel are bright, cosy, and a comfortable retreat after a day exploring Budapest. There’s also a restaurant on site where you can sample some delicious Hungarian delicacies. And, if your food looks almost too good to eat, you can pop it on Instagram straight away thanks to the free Wi-Fi in the hotel. Book this gorge weekend minibreak with the link below.
- Budapest: 2 Night Weekend Break in the Hungarian Capital with 4* Hotel & Return Flights from London £115
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 07/09/201/ – 09/09/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Destination airport: Budapest
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Budapest
- Score: 3/5 on TripAdvisor
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £115 per person based on two adults sharing