Fall in love with Portugal’s second city with this breathtaking little adventure to Porto!
Brilliant City Break to Porto
Situated amidst the beautiful, vineyard-covered hills of the Duoro Valley, the city of Porto is a true gem. The colourful streets and rough-around-the-edges charm gives this city a wonderful character – and when you pair that up with the amazing Porto wines and superb cuisine it’s fair to say you have a winning city break on your hands.
This brilliant Voyage Privé deal comes with your return flights from either London or Manchester as well as your stay at the Cliphotel with breakfast included. Situated on the southside of the city in a neighbourhood called Vila Nova de Gaia, you’ve got a tram stop just up the road so it will take hardly any time at all to get to the centre.
What really makes this break so special is the fact that you’ll have a wonderful river cruise included! Marvel at the lush scenery as you pass through Porto’s six bridges and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere of this stunning corner of the country. And to make sure you’re really getting that authentic experience of the city, you’ll even have a complimentary wine tasting at the Quinta da Boeira shop. Chin chin!
To book this deal, simply click the link to be taken to the deal over at the provider’s website. Remember that you’ll need to be logged in to see the deal – I’ve also factored the £15 booking fee into the prices I’ve quoted as well. :)
- Brilliant City Break Deal to Porto: 2 Nights in Excellent Hotel incl. Breakfast, River Cruise, Wine Tasting & Return Flights from only £91 – Multiple Departure Airports Available!
- Provider: Voyage Privé
- Travel period: Multiple departure dates until end of March 2019 (cheapest dates in November 2018)
- Length of stay: 2 nights (longer stays available from £121pp)
- Departure airport: Manchester (cheapest) or London
- Destination airport: Porto
- Hotel: Cliphotel
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Vila Nova de Gaia, Porto (just a few tram stops from the centre!)
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £91 per person based on two adults sharing (includes booking fee)