You won’t believe how cheap this brilliant Gdansk break that I found for you on Trivago & Flight Finder is. For two nights in a top hotel right the very center of the city with flights from Stansted this is a steal. Read on to find out more!
Brilliant Gdansk Break
The 4-star Hotel Admirable (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor) is one of the top-rated places you can stay. With all the main attractions of the old town right on your doorstep along with many restaurants and bars in the vicinity, you really couldn’t ask for a better spot. No need for buses, you’ll be walking everywhere and not for long mind you!
Cultural Capital of Poland
Once a medieval trading center of Poland, the city retains much of its former character with things to see such as the huge Medieval Crane now turned into a Maritime history museum. Then you have wonderful buildings that once belonged to wealthy merchants of years gone by. Nowadays the city is quite developed with tourists in mind so there’s no shortage of nightlife to spend your evenings. You’ll find everything amazingly cheap compared to what you’re used to. Some people would spend more on a night out in London than you will here all weekend!
Book your city break by clicking the links below and have a lovely stay!
- Brilliant Gdansk Break: 2 Night Weekend in Most Gorgeous City in Poland Incl. 4-Star Hotel In a Terrific Riverside Location with Flights just £90
- Provider: Trivago & Flight Finder
- Travel period: 09/11/2018 – 11/11/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Stansted
- Destination airport: Gdansk
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Admirable 4*
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Old Town, Gdansk, Poland
- Meals: Not Included
- Airport transfer: Not Included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £90 per person based on two adults sharing