Bruges was once the central commercial city of the world thanks to its port transport links, and it’s not without good reason that this city appears high on every must-do/must-see list. I’ve put together a deal with Trivago and my Flight Finder for 3 nights in the gorgeous Belgian city. You’ll have a stay in a super central 4* Hotel and return flights to Brussels International Airport from Manchester (the nearest major airport to Bruges is either Brussels or Antwerp) .. for only £191 per person!
Your Bruges City Break Deal
Located right in the historical centre, the Crowne Plaza Hotel Brugge (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) is a real luxury abode for your time in the gorgeous Belgian city. It’s just 10 minutes walk from The Gruuthuse Museum and the Beguinage – so don’t worry about missing out on the action.
One of the coolest things about this hotel is in the cellar, you can check out the excavated remains of the famous 12th century church of Sint-Donaas, and the remnants of a 1,000 year old city wall! The hotel also includes free Wifi throughout and an onsite restaurant.
Your room includes cable TV, a minibar, tea/coffee facilities and each private bathroom is fitted with a bathtub or shower. If you’re lucky, you might get a room with original wooden beams and fittings.. true Belgian history right there! Book this beauty using the links below!
- Bruges City Break: 3 Nights in Beautiful Hotel in City Centre with Flights from Manchester £212
- Provider: Trivago and Flight Finder
- Travel dates: 14/08/2018 – 17/08/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Arrival airport: Brussels Charleroi
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Crowne Plaza Brugge
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Bruges, Belgium
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £212 per person based on 2 adults sharing