Shush, it’s six months to Christmas. Ok, so it’s too early to really start planning, but there’s no reason you can’t take a look at some amazing getaways! Why not book this awesome Bruges Christmas Market break in November 2018. It’s perfect for getting into that Christmas spirit!
Have a magical Bruges Christmas Market break
With this break you’ll stay in the lovely Hotel Olympia, a quaint little hotel in the suburbs of the city. The central station is just half a mile from the hotel, so it’s ideal for getting around. Perfect too for when you’ve just arrived. Each room has a TV, an en suite, and free Wi-Fi so you can keep Instagram updated.
Of course, the best part about your trip here is that you’re in perfect time for the Christmas markets! Europe really comes alive at Christmas time, and no one celebrates like the Europeans. So, the atmosphere will really be something to admire here.
- Bruges Christmas Market Break: 2 Nights Stay in a Great Value Hotel incl. Return Edinburgh Flights for just £100 pp
- Provider: Trivago and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 26/11/2018 – 28/11/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Edinburgh
- Destination airport: Brussels Charleroi
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Olympia
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: half a mile from Central Train Station
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £100 per person based on two adults sharing