Don’t miss this deal in beautiful Brussels, a haven for chocolate aficinados and history lovers! The city offers a plethora of cultural and artistic delights, so be sure to grab this winter treat! Stroll through the maze of quaint streets, sample the nation’s famed waffles and kick-back in the evening with a Belgian beer.
Brussels Weekend Break
You are guaranteed an amazing 3 nights with a stay at Hotel Retro, owing to its 4/5 on TripAdvisor rating. This boutique hotel offers large beds, TVs, Wifi and the option of purchasing breakfast in their brightly designed breakfast room. Boasting an excellent location, only 10 minutes from the heart of Brussels, 5 minutes to the Gare du Bruxelles Nord train station and a short stroll to the harmonic Botanical Gardens, you will never be bored. There are unmissable gems to be found in this alluring city, such as the Grand Palace, Magritte Museum and the iconic Atomium! Top tip: head to La Brouette to sit beside a roaring fire and experience the city at unique level with a bird’s eye view of Brussels below.
I’ve managed to find you this fantastic offer by combining the hotel and flights from Trivago and our Flight Finder tool. I’ve found the best flight times Ryanair is offering, as such you can maximise your time in Brussels and enjoy all the delights the city has to offer – you can use my screenshot as a guide.
- Brussels Weekend Break: 3 Nights Stay in a Well Rated Hotel incl. Return Flights from Manchester for just £125
- Provider: Trivago & Kayak (flight finder)
- Travel period: 07/12/2018 – 10/12/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Manchester
- Destination airport: Brussels Charleroi
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Retro
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: central
- Meals: self-catered
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £125 per person based on two adults sharing