Until fairly recently, Romania was one of the least-visited countries in Europe, courtesy of the iron curtain. Since the fall of the curtain, people have been desperate to visit the countries kept secret for so long. Bucharest, the capital of Romania is no exception to this.. This is a great opportunity for you to escape for a few nights and see exactly what it has to offer you!
Your City Break in Bucharest
The deal I have found you is available on expedia.co.uk for just £96 per person. This includes your 2 Night Hotel stay, Flights & daily Breakfast. With this deal you will be staying in the 3* Tempo Hotel, which has received an excellent TripAdvisor rating of 4.5/5 as well as being awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for 2014. Whilst you’re staying here you will be provided with a daily breakfast!
Whilst you’re in Bucharest, there’s so much for you to do. You will be staying near the Romanian Parliament Palace, the Opera House and various other attractions; all must-sees in my opinion. One of my favourite things to see in Bucharest is the Romanian Athenaeum, which was built in 1888 and funded almost entirely through donations. It’s a really beautiful building and you should definitely try and see something there if you get the chance!
As for food, I would really recommend heading The Artist. It’s a reasonably price restaurant, that definitely requires booking in advance. You won’t find anywhere else like this restaurant, it’s a really cool ambiance and amazing food in the heart of Bucharest. Definitely go here if you get the chance.
This is the perfect city break for two. It offers you the chance to explore a new city, where there’s plenty to keep you occupied. Learn about some of the history and make the most of some time away in a beautiful city.
- Bucharest City Break: 2 Nights incl. Hotel, Flights & Breakfast only £96
- Travel dates: 26/04/2015 – 28/04/2015
- Travel duration: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 3* Tempo Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 258 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Hotel location: Sector 2, near National Theater Bucharest
- Destination: Bucharest, Romania
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer in Bucharest not included (to see how to get there, click here)
- Price: only £96 per person based on 2 adults sharing