The Hungarian capital of Budapest is really worth a visit – this city is divided by the Danube, the longest river in Europe, which enchants its residents and visitors especially at night. At night, the surface of the water reflects the street lights illuminating the city as far as the eye can see. In my opinion, it’s definitely one of the most beautiful cities in Europe and a good destination for a short trip!
Check out this deal I found for 2 Nights in the city including a 5* Hotel and return flights from London Stansted.. for only £96 per person!
Your Budapest Trip Deal
The 5* Hotel included in this deal is the Aquincum Budapest, (4/5 on TripAdvisor) a stunning hotel situated on the banks of the River Danube, facing Margaret Island. This fabulous hotel offers a complimentary shuttle service between the hotel and the airport – no need to worry about finding a taxi or worrying about the bus timetable!
If flights from London don’t suit you, you can choose to fly from one of the alternative airports, which are: Birmingham, Bristol, Liverpool and Manchester.
Each room is air conditioned, include free Wi-Fi and bathrobes are provided for you throughout your stay. You will have full access to the spa and fitness facilities, which include an indoor pool, 2 thermal pools, a hot tub, different types of saunas, a steam bath and a fully equipped gym. There is an onsite restaurant serving Hungarian and international cuisine at a surcharge.
- Budapest: 2 Nights incl. 5* Hotel & Flights only £96 pp!
- Provider: Book this deal through Expedia!
- Travel dates: 25-27 January 2017
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Liverpool (many dates in January and February 2017 available, just amend the details!)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 5-star The Aquincum Budapest
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,259 reviews
- Destination: Budapest, Hungary
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: None included, find appropriate transfer prices here
- Price: only £96 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!