The Hungarian capital of Budapest is really worth a visit – this city is divided by the Danube, the longest river in Europe, which enchants its residents and visitors especially at night. At night, the surface of the water reflects the street lights illuminating the city as far as the eye can see. In my opinion, it’s definitely one of the most beautiful cities in Europe and a good destination for a short trip!
Check out this deal I found for 2 Nights in the city including a 5* Hotel, breakfast and return flights from London .. for only £115 per person!
Your Budapest Trip
If flights from London don’t suit you, you can choose to fly from one of the alternative airports for a slightly higher price.
Each room is air conditioned, include free Wi-Fi and bathrobes are provided for you throughout your stay. You will have full access to the spa and fitness facilities, which include an indoor pool, 2 thermal pools, a hot tub, different types of saunas, a steam bath and a fully equipped gym. There is an onsite restaurant serving Hungarian and international cuisine at a surcharge.
Book this deal through Voyage Prive!
Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Budapest Trip: 3 Nights incl. 5* Hotel, Breakfast, Spa Access & Flights only £115pp
- Provider: Book this deal through Voyage Prive!
- Travel dates: many options available!
- example dates: 29 – 31 January 2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports: Bristol, Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham.
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 5* The Aquincum Budapest
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,399 reviews
- Destination: Budapest, Hungary
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Entrance to the Aronia Spa & Wellness included
- Airport transfer: None included, find appropriate transfer prices here
- Price:only £115 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!