It is a place high on everyone’s bucket list and not without good reason. Budapest is one of the most historic cities on the planet, and the majority of the sights are free. It is also known as a ‘food capital’ and with prices low and the exchange rate great, what are you waiting for!?
Stay for 2 nights in a 5* Hotel including return flights and a welcome drink.. for only £139 per person! Wait ’til you see the hotel ;-)
Your Budapest City Break Deal
Conveniently situated in Budapest‘s city centre, the Iberostar Grand Hotel Budapest (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 924 reviews + Traveller’s Choice 2015) is the ideal luxury base for exploring the historic centre.
Your ensuite room will feature a comfy double bed or twin beds, a flat screen TV, an iPod docking station, elegant seating area and work desk. Your bathroom will also come with a bathtub, shower, toiletries and a hairdryer. You can enjoy a welcome drink upon arrival, which you can enjoy at the cocktail bar or make use of the hotel room service. If you fancy a little work out or a beauty treatment, the spa area features a hot tub, sauna and a Turkish steam bath. The state of the art fitness studio includes cardiovascular equipment, and massages can be provided on request.
- Budapest: 2 Nights incl. 5* Hotel, Flights & Welcome Drink only £139
- Travel dates: Thursday 11 February 2016 – Sat 13 February 2016
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Iberostar Grand Hotel Budapest
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 924 reviews + Traveller’s Choice 2015
- Destination: Budapest, Hungary
- Meals: Welcome Drink
- Airport transfer: Not included, average taxi price £16 – £19 (rome2rio.com)
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £139 per person based on 2 adults sharing
– extra 9.21 EUR due at the hotel on arrival
If you would like to add some activities to your holiday, check out Expedia’s Things to do. Attractiontix is your friend, if you would like to book tickets for a certain theme park or events or if you want to make a tour. You’ll find for example cheap tickets for the Blue Lagoon in Iceland and PortAventura in Salou.
And last but not least, don’t miss out and check TripAdvisor for more inspiration and great things to do during your holiday.
Sign up for my Newsletter and find every week the best deals of the week, directly in your inbox. All deals that I find are also available through my app. My app is available on the App Store and on Google play. You find me also on Facebook, Twitter and on Instagram :)