Budapest is one of Europe’s most beautiful capital cities, becoming recently, increasingly popular with tourists from all over the world. It manages to blend its historical culture with modernity and a vibrancy that can’t be effectively described; you’ll just have to visit it to find out what I’m on about.
Your Stay in the Bo18 Hotel Superior
This trip is available in two parts, the first being the Hotel, the deal for which I found on travelbird.co.uk for £47 per person. With this deal you will be staying in the Bo18 Hotel Superior, which has received a TripAdvisor rating of 4.5/5 as well as winning Travellers’ Choice Awards for “Service”, “Top Hotels” and “Romance”. Included in this deal is your 2 Night stay, Breakfast with Champagne, a welcome drink, 1 Breakfast in bed, A bottle of champagne and a rose in your room upon arrival, access to the Sauna, Tea or lemonade throughout the day and a Late Check-Out time of 12!
This hotel is situated in a quieter part of Budapest, just outside of the centre. Don’t worry about the fact that it’s not really central, because you’re close to a Metro station, which will take you to all of the city’s main sights and landmarks.
The hotel really does cater for couples more than anything else; I don’t know whether you picked up on the hints, like the Breakfast in Bed, the Champagne and Rose.. you can take children if you want to however!
You can choose where you want to fly from with this deal, because you have to book the flights separately from the hotel. I have used the airport that would be cheapest to fly from, which is London Stansted.
The flights I have found are on expedia.co.uk and cost you £59 for a return trip. The dates I have used for this are 11/02/2015 – 13/02/2015. This brings the total cost of your trip to £106 per person!
You can, obviously, change the dates of the flights to suit you but the prices to vary quite a lot. Changing the airport is also an option, but flying from Manchester or Bristol is significantly more expensive because there aren’t any low-cost airlines flying from there to Budapest.
This is a great way for you to explore a stunning city and learn all about it. Whether you’re interested in history, architecture, shopping or a romantic trip away to spend some time together, you definitely won’t be disappointed!
- Budapest: 2 Nights incl. Hotel, Flights, Breakfast with Champagne, Sauna Access, & Much More only £106
- Travel dates: 11/02/2015 – 13/02/2015
- Travel duration: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 3* Bo18 Hotel Superior
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 699 reviews + Travellers’ Choice Award Winner for “Service”, “Top Hotels” and “Romance”
- Hotel location: close to centre
- Destination: Budapest, Hungary
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer in Budapest not included (to see how to get there, click here)
- Price: only £106 per person based on 2 adults sharing