One of the best times to visit a European city is around Christmas time… you’ll get to experience all the festivities we just don’t get back home! :) I spotted this cracker Budapest Christmas markets deal which will surely get you into the Christmas spirit and hope you like it. :)
Budapest Christmas Markets
Taste all the sweet cinnamon treats, sip on some mulled wine and pick up unique gifts for the friends and family back home… it’s the best way to get the Christmas spirit buzzing around your bones!
With this Tour Centre deal I found to Budapest, you’ll stay in the lovely 3* Prince Apartments (rated at 4/5 on TripAdvisor), and when you have settled into your hotel and gotten your bearings it’s time to explore the city and visit the wonderful markets. Time to pick up
If you want to avail of breakfast each morning in the hotel, there’s a breakfast room on site, it will just cost you a small surcharge :) This is a great city break for if you just want to really break into the festivities and start counting down properly to the big day.
- Budapest Christmas Markets: 2 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights from only £79pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Tour Centre
- Travel period: Departures on 20,21,22,28 November 2017 at this price.
- Christmas market runs from 10th November 2018 – 1st January 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Stay for 3 nights from £99pp
- Airport of departure: London
- regional departure: Manchester
- Airline: Ryanair or easyJet
- Hotel: 3* Prince Apartments
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 45 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Budapest
- No meals included
- Airport transfer not included.
- Hand luggage only. Hold luggage can be added from £35 per bag return.
- Price: from £79 per person based on two adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly