For all you solo travelers out there, I’ve found the perfect Budapest solo city break on Airbnb & Flight Finder that lets you stay in your own city centre apartment with flights from London. Read on to find out more about this amazing deal!
Budapest Solo City Break
I absolutely love Budapest, there’s so much going on here that it puts most other European capitals to shame. There’s no better place than this Cheery Flat to have as a base to explore. Its located in the ultra-trendy Elisabethtown district. Complete with really impressive historical buildings and countless Ruin Bars, this is the place to be. These bars have been set up in once abandoned buildings and they’re unbelievably cool. Perfect for meeting other travelers and make friends on a night out!
City of thermal baths
There are 3 separate thermal bath sites in the city. Even in colder weather you can take a dip and let the warm water de-stress you! I’d also recommend visiting the royal palace overlooking the river Danube. It’s an absolute spectacle and one of the greatest views I’ve ever witnessed.
Click the links below to book your city break and have a pleasant stay!
- Budapest Solo City Break: 3 Nights in Your Own City Center Flat with Flights from London only £129
- Provider: Airbnb & Flight Finder
- Travel period: 10/10/2018 – 13/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Stansted
- Destination airport: Bud
- Airline: Ryanair
- Airbnb Listing: Cheery Flat II
- Score: 5/5 out of 86 reviews
- Location: City Centre, Elisabethtown District
- Meals: Not Included
- Airport transfer: 100E Bus from Airport
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £129 for a single traveler