European capitals are filled with history, culture and stunning architecture, but the city of Budapest offers a bit of pampering as well. With a spa on every corner and plenty of opportunity for shopping, sightseeing and relaxation, this city is your perfect destination for a city break! It has often been compared to Paris; the atmosphere is suspiciously romantic and delightfully full of excitement. Boasting monuments reflecting not only its own culture, but also the cultures of those who have settled there over the years. This deal gives you a really good opportunity to go and discover exactly what this phenomenal city is like.
Book your Budapest Stay today!
You’ll be staying in the cheap and cheerful Korona Panzio Pension (4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 414 reviews) and I can guarantee you’re gonna love it (especially the price!) on your Budapest Stay! There’s free WiFi, so after a long day out exploring Budapest, remember to send your photos to your jealous friends and family back home! The hotel also boasts a restaurant and bar, as well as a shuttle bus service (but please contact the provider/hotel to find out more about this amenity). You’ll be located pretty close by to the Budapest Congress & World Trade Center as well as Farkasreti Cemetery and Sas Hill Nature Reserve!
- Budapest Stay: 2 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only £50.50 pp!
- Provider: Book this deal using Trivago and my Flight Fare Finder!
- Travel dates: 16-18 January 2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Hotel: Korona Panzio Pension
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 414 reviews
- Destination: Sasadi ut 123, Budapest, Hungary
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer in Budapest not included, check options here
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £50.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!
How to book:
I found this deal by combining a hotel and flights deal. You need to book the hotel and flights separately by following the links to the providers’ pages. I suggest that you open the hotel and flights deal at the same time in your browser to keep an eye on the live prices and I recommend that you book the flights first. Please feel free to amend the dates, airport or length of stay yourself to suit you.