Heres a really good opportunity to go and discover exactly what the phenomenal city of Budapest is like. I found this deal on Voyage Prive! It includes a two-night stay in a 4* spa hotel with delicious breakfast and flights! Read on to find out more!
Book your Budapest Trip today!
You’ll be staying in the brilliant 4* Continental Hotel (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee you’re gonna just love staying there on your Budapest Trip! Not only is there wheelchair access in the hotel, but there’s also a pool, restaurant, fitness center, bar, spa and hot-tub! So make the most of everything you have available, and also remember that there’s free WiFi! This means you can keep taking photos and videos to send to your jealous friends and family back home!
Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Budapest Trip: 2-4 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast, Flights & Spa Access only £159!
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive!
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: London (all in London £159)
- Alternative airports: Manchester (£167), Edinburgh (£200)
- Destination: Budapest
- Hotel: 4* Continental Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 3836 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: check your options
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £159 per person based on two adults sharing