Fancy exploring some major European capitals but don’t want to spend loads? Then here’s a wicked deal for you here!
Budget Copenhagen City Break
Enjoy a 2-night city break to Denmark’s trendy capital – all for a fantastic price. This is a deal I put together using Hotels.com and my Flight Finder tool, meaning that you’ll have return flights and your stay at the Sleepcph included. The accommodation is a private room with a shared bathroom. Past reviews praise the high standards of comfort and the amenities on offer, so I think it’s fair to say you’re in for a wicked stay.
You’re situated to the south east of the centre in an area named Amager, but it also has some seriously cool spots in itself. The Copenhagen Cable Park is a great little spot – the café terraces there have a view of the sea and access to beaches, and the Halvandet beach bar is well worth checking out. You could also scope out a concert at the Kvarterhuset Culture House!
To book this deal, simply click the links to book your accommodation and flights separately. :)
- Budget Copenhagen City Break: 2 Nights incl. Private Room & Return Flights only £96pp
- Provider: Hotels.com + Kayak (Flight Finder)
- Travel period: 05/09/2018 – 07/09/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Destination airport: Copenhagen
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Sleepcph
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Amager, Copehagen
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £96 per person based on two adults sharing