Borovets! As Bulgaria’s second largest ski resort, Borovets draws both locals and foreign package tourists! From the town you can drive to the country’s capital, Sofia, in just 40 minutes! There are a variety of restaurants which are a must, including the Black Tiger, a simple place which plays Bulgarian music and offers a well-lacquered ski lodge look. Also check out the Alpin Restaurant, whose cosy, pub-style atmosphere offers a fantastic place to dine after a long day! Pizzas, grills and barbecue meals are its specialties!
Book your fantastic Bulgaria Break today!
Situated in the beautiful area of Borovets, 4* Euphoria Club Hotel and Spa (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) is the perfect place to stay on your holiday in Bulgaria! It has a fantastic pool on offer, along with a restaurant, bar and lounge! And just in case you feel like you’ve eaten way too much, the fitness center, spa and gym are at your disposal! You’ll also have access to Free WiFi so you’ll be able to keep in touch with your friends and family in the evenings!
The ski season generally starts in December and ends in April.
I found this deal on Loveholidays! Book your Bulgaria Break today and you’ll be skiing in Borovets sooner than you think!
- Bulgaria Break: 7 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights only £211 pp
- Travel dates: 08- 15 December 2017
- many more dates available!
- Ski season starting from mid December until April
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: Birmingham, Liverpool, London Gatwick,
- Airline: Budget Airline
- Hand luggage (10 kg pp) included. Hold luggage available for £15.50 per bag each way
- Hotel: Euphoria Club Hotel & Spa
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 315 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: 1.2 km from town center
- Destination: Borovets
- Meals: Breakfast
- Transfers not included: check your options here!
- Holiday is ATOL protected by LoveHolidays
- Please note: ski passes and hire of ski and snowboard equipment not included!
You can book ski packages here for example
- Price: only £211 per person based on 2 adults sharing