The Black Sea coastline, winding hiking paths, religious art, and the tombs of the lost Thracian kings are just a few of the amazing sights that Bulgaria has to offer! If you’re looking for the cultural experience of a lifetime, or just for relaxation on the professionally-maintained sandy beaches, then a Bulgaria Break is right up your alley!
Book your Bulgaria Break today!
Located just half a mile from the sea in the peaceful town of Obzor, the Casablanca Apart Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor) has not only great service on a personal level, but also a fully equipped spa and fitness centre, including an outdoor pool! No matter who you’re holidaying with, there are a wide range of hotel rooms to suit your needs, including non-smoking, family and accessible rooms. Wheelchair access is available all around the hotel, and free WiFi too, so you’ll still be able to keep in touch with your family and friends while abroad!
I found this deal on Loveholidays! Check it out, and extra transfers and hold luggage are available if you require them. There are also alternative flights on offer, but this deal is the cheapest one in September, so don’t miss out!
- Bulgaria Break: 7 Nights incl. 4* All Inclusive Hotel & Flights only £279
- Travel dates: 22nd-30th September 2016
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airlines
- Hotel: 4* Casablanca
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 71 reviews
- Location: 0.5 miles from Irakli beach
- Destination: Bulgaria
- Meals: All-inclusive
- Airport transfer in Bulgaria not included:
Shuttle Transfer for just £100 return
- Hold luggage- Add up to two 20kg bags for just £46 each
- Price: only £279 per person based on 2 adults sharing