Always wanted to head somewhere different for your next ski holiday but put off by the hefty prices? Check out this ski deal I found on LastMinute – where you could be heading to Bulgaria for a fabulous ski holiday for 7 nights including Hotel and return Flights from London Gatwick.. only £177 per person!!
Your Bulgaria Ski Holiday Package Deal
You will be staying at the Scape Bansko Greenpeace Hotel & Spa, (4/5 on TripAdvisor) on a self catering basis. This fabulous hotel is situated between Bansko and Banya, just 1.5km away from the hot mineral springs, and 4km from the gondola ski lift – easy access to the multitude of ski and snowboarding opportunities available in Bansko. Your room will include mountain views, a flat screen TV, private bathroom with shower and some rooms may include an equipped kitchenette, separate living room and balcony. It is not possible to directly link this package deal, however you will just need to refine your search to lowest price first, and this package will come up under the name ‘Scape Bansko Greenpeace Hotel & Spa’.
Ski and lift passes are not included in this package deal, you can find more details about skiing in Bansko prices here.
- Bulgaria Ski Holiday: 7 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights from only £177
- Travel dates: Wed 2 March 2016 – Wed 9 March 2016
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: Scape Bansko Greenpeace Hotel & Spa
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 7 reviews
- Destination: Razlog Valley, Bulgaria
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer: Not included, find appropriate transfer prices here
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £176 per person based on 2 adults sharing