What an absolutely stunning place Cape Town is! It has a set of characteristics that make it pound for pound one of the most unique destinations on earth to enjoy a break away. This Cape Town holiday that I have put together using AirBnB and my Flight Finder will allow you to sample its brilliance for yourself.
Cape Town Holiday
The region offers you the best of both worlds as you not only get a fabulous city but there is inspiring nature nearly everywhere you look. This is the ultimate spot for a road trip too for places such as Chapman’s Peak Drive which has often been referred to as the “world’s most beautiful road”. If you want more details about things to do in Cape Town, why not check out some tips on TripAdvisor? You might also need my handy guide to what weather will be awaiting you in your stay. I promise, it’ll be much better than back here in the UK!
The accommodation for this trip is an outstanding AirBnB which is directly beside the beach. It also has a pool on site which is for your use only. It is in a quieter part of town but still only ten minutes by car/taxi to the centre. The weather in May is absolutely glorious so you should be able to pick up a nice tan along the way. :)
Explore one of the most gorgeous places on earth this May, and follow the links to book your trip today.
- Cape Town: 10 Nights in Beachside Villa with Pool & Return Flights for 4 only £570 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with AirBnB and my Flight Finder
- Travel dates: 14 – 24 May 2018
- Length of stay: 10 nights
- Airport of departure: London Heathrow
- Stop over in Addis Ababa included
- Airline: Ethiopian Airlines
- Hotel: beachside condo
- Rating: 4.5/5 on AirBnB
- Location: beachside
- Destination: Cape Town, South Africa
- Board: self catering
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £570 per person based on 4 adults sharing