Guys, that’s terrific! I combined a flight bargain on thomson.co.uk with a hotel deal on trivago.co.uk and I proudly present you this opportunity to spend 14 nights in Cape Verde. Cape Verde is a volcanic Atlantic island and famous for the soulful music. Despite the European influences that are mirrored in the architecture, language and even in the religion, this island is still undoubtedly African. If you’re looking for a location that could be a setting on Mars then look forward to the red deserts of Sal. But the most attractive destinations in the archipelago is definitely the long white beaches and the wonderful clear turquoise sea that a perfect to have a picturesque beach holiday.
Let me explain you how to get this deal. Book the flight on thomson.co.uk for only £189 per person. Then book the 3-star Hotel Porta do Vento (83% on TripAdvisor) with breakfast for only £248 per person based on 2 people sharing on trivago.co.uk. And tadaaaa here you are in Cape Verde for only £437 for 14 nights! And don’t worry about the transfer because your hotel is just around 10 miles from the airport and the taxi is really cheap for £2. Happy Travels!
- Cape Verde: 14 Nights incl. Hotel + Breakfast and Flights for only £437
- Travel period: 17/04/2014 – 01/05/2014
- Travel duration: 14 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: 3-star Porta do Vento
- Rating: 83% on TripAdvisor out of 25 reviews
- Location: close to the beach, Santa Maria city centre
- Destination: Cape Verde
- Board basis: breakfast
- Airport transfer in Sal: not included. Just take a taxi for approx. £2 to your hotel.
- Price: only £437 per person based on two adults sharing