Cape Verde has great weather all year round, stunning beaches and is the ideal place for you to relax; is it any wonder that it’s become a notorious holiday destination? This deal gives you the chance to go and experience it in style, the perfect way for you to relax during the May period!
You will be staying in the 5* Riu Touareg Hotel, which has received a TripAdvisor rating of 4.5/5 as well as boasting a Certificate of Excellence! You will be staying here on an All-Inclusive basis, so you won’t have anything to worry about when it comes to food! However, if you do go exploring and get a bit peckish, I’ve found some cool restaurants that you can eat at, including Morabeza Beach Bar & Lounge Restaurant, Cabo Cafe and Bahia the Beach!
There is also a spa that you can use if you want to, however this would cost you extra; sometimes you do need something to help you relax properly. There are also, naturally, swimming pools in this resort; 4 to be precise. They’re definitely worthwhile remembering because although you’re on the beach sometimes you fancy cooling off without using salt water.
This deal is available on thomson.co.uk for just £668 per person. This includes your 7 night 5* hotel stay, flights and airport transfers. This really is the ultimate way for you to get in some R&R before the craziness of spring really gets going, so you can enjoy the time with your loved one properly.
- Cape Verde Break: 7 Nights incl. 5* All-Inclusive Hotel, Flights & Transfers only £668 pp!
- Travel dates: 1-8 May 2017
- Travel duration: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: 5* Riu Touareg
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 6854 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: on beach
- Destination: Boa Vista, Cape Verde
- Board: All-Inclusive
- Airport transfer in Cape Verde: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Find cheap Car Hire on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £668 per person based on 2 adults sharing