Aruba in the Caribbean is a hot spot for tourists, and with its miles of white sand it’s not hard to see why.
13 nights Aruba
You may not know of Aruba, but you’ll certainly have heard about the Caribbean. Aruba is a favourite destination of cruises, with people jumping off their boats to spend a good few hours catching some sun on the beaches or strolling through Oranjestad. And thanks to Expedia you could be enjoying Aruba too.
This package from Expedia is for Flights & Hotel for £843 per person.
Flights are from London Heathrow to Oranjestad, via Miami. For the deal I have found, your stopovers will be between 4 hours 30 mins to 7 hours. It is worth noting that there are some cheaper flights available but with stopovers in excess of 12 hours. So these are the best at the prices given.
The hotel is the Aruba Tropic Apartments. This hotel scores 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor and holds a Certificate of Excellence Award. This modern apartment nestled in its own tropical gardens, offers an intimate and comfortable time during your stay. The hotel has an outdoor pool, and rooms come with air conditioning which will be a haven in the Caribbean heat. The beach is just a moments drive away, and the hotel are able to arrange car hire or taxis to take away the hassle for you.
Aruba has a beautiful coastline, and the best way to appreciate this isn’t from the land. It is well worth booking a sailing trip to mosey you on down the sea line, what better way to while away the day?
Paradise has a name, and its name is Aruba. Book today to avoid disappointment.
- Aruba holiday package: 13 nights Hotel + Flights £843
- Travel dates: 5th May – 19th May 2015
- Length of stay: 13 nights
- Average temp: 29 C
- Airport of departure: London Heathrow
- Alternative airport: London Gatwick
- Airline: American Airlines
- Hotel: Aruba Tropic Apartments
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor from 67 reviews
- Location: Oranjestad
- Destination: Aruba Carribean
- Meals: Self Catering
- Airport transfer not included. Check your options here.
- Price: £843 per person based on 2 adults sharing