Are you feeling the Royal Wedding Fever today? This Scottish Castle Staycation will surely help you feel like royalty for a spell. Live like a lord in your own castle and get breakfast each morning as part of the price. Read on to find out about this wonderful deal!
Scottish Castle Staycation
Once the former site of a hunting residence of Mary Queen of Scots, Melville Castle was built in 1791. It has an amazing interior and exterior design with plush bedrooms, comfy beds and a wonderful kitchen which provides a continental or a wholesome Scottish breakfast the day after your stay. The dates I’ve spotted are in November, and it’s the perfect way to feel like royalty for an escape from the office.
There’s so much to see and do around the castle, you’ll really be spoiled for choice! It would be best to be here with a car so that you can reach Edinburgh or East Lothian with ease. Edinburgh is just a 20 minute drive, and the city is always alight with something to keep you entertained. Keep an eye on what’s on in the city closer to your dates and you’re sure to find something that fits your interests/
Click the link below to book your trip and have a pleasant stay!
- Beautiful Scottish Castle Staycation: 2 Night 18th Century Castle Stay Near Edinburgh With Breakfast only £104
- Provider: AirBnB
- Travel period: 17/11/2018 – 19/11/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Hotel: Elegant 18th Century Castle
- Score: 4.5/5 on AirBnB
- Location: Midlothian, Scotland
- Meals: breakfast included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £104 per person based on two adults sharing