This St Andrew’s Day Castle Staycation will be one to remember. Live like a lord in your own castle and get breakfast each morning as part of the price. Read on to find out about this wonderful deal!
St Andrew’s Day Castle Staycation
Once the former site of a hunting residence of Mary Queen of Scots, Melville Castle was built in 1791. It has an amazing interior and exterior design with plush bedrooms, comfy beds and a wonderful kitchen which provides a continental or a wholesome Scottish breakfast the day after your stay. I picked dates for St Andrews weekend, so its perfect for a couple looking stay nearby to Edinburgh to join in the festivities!
A weekend of celebration
The nearby coast places host to a weekend of music and other celebrations of Scotland’s wonderful culture during the dates of your stay. It would be best to be here with a car so that you can reach Edinburgh or East Lothian with ease. Keep an eye on whats on in the city closer to these dates and you’re sure to find something that fits your interests!
Click the link below to book your trip and have a pleasant stay!
- St Andrew’s Day Castle Staycation: 2 Night Bank Holiday Weekend 18th Century Castle Stay Near Edinburgh With Breakfast only £104
- Provider: Airbnb
- Travel period: 30/11/2018 – 02/12/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airbnb listing: Elegant 18th Century Castle
- Score: 4.5/5 on Airbnb out of 70 reviews
- Location: Midlothian, Scotland
- Meals: Not Included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £104 per person based on two adults sharing