I found you this great Central Amsterdam Break in June 2017! Visit the Netherlands‘ cool capital for a couple of days! It’s a beautiful city, characterised by its picturesque canals. bicycles and flower arrangements! Amsterdam, as most people know, is great for a party, and you’ll be staying within walking distance of the famous Red Light District! However, it also has its cultural side. During the day, you can visit the sobering Anne Frank House museum, the Amsterdam Tulip Museum or the Royal Palace! If you fancy something more laid back, how about ambling through the English gardens, lawns and footbridges of Vondelpark?!
The Student Hotel Amsterdam City
The Student Hotel Amsterdam City has a 4.5/5 rating on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have a great stay there! Part design hotel and part student lodging, this cool and quirky hotel is the perfect base from which to explore Amsterdam! On site, you’ll find a trendy lounge area, gym, a restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine and a cafe which offers daily breakfasts! In the rooms, there’s a work desk and free Wi-Fi access. This deal is based on a self-catered stay in a Suite or Twin Room.
- Central Amsterdam Break: 2 Nights incl. Central Hotel & Flights for only £149 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Trivago and my Flight Fare Finder
- Travel dates: 26 -28 March 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: The Student Hotel Amsterdam City
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: approx. 1.5 miles from city centre
- Destination: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Meals: self catering
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £140.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing