I found you this Central Brussels Break, available in January 2018! Head to Belgium‘s capital city and discover an eclectic mix of architecture, from sleek modern glass buildings to the 15th century town hall in Grand Place! There’s also several museums to visit, including a lace-making museum and the natural science museum. Belgium is the ultimate destination for chocolate, waffles and beer, such as Belgian Trappist beer, so be sure to sample some of everything while you’re out and about!
4* NH Brussels Grand Place Arenberg
The 4* NH Brussels Grand Place Arenberg has a 4/5 rating on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have a great stay there! The hotel, as the name suggests, is conveniently located right next to Grand Place, the city’s central square. This deal is based on a bed and breakfast stay in a New Style Room, all of which are decorated in a chocolate and beige colour scheme with sleek wooden floors, and have free Wi-Fi and a satellite TV.
I found this deal on Voyage Prive! Please remember that once you click the link, you will be asked to create a Voyage Prive account (if you do not have one already) before being able to view the deal. Have a lovely time!
- Central Brussels Break: 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Eurostar for only £106pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 9 – 11 January 2018
- Many other dates available until the end of February 2018 (prices may vary)
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Up to 5 night stay available. Prices may vary.
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Alternative airports: London, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Bristol, Newcastle, East Midlands
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: NH Brussels Grand Place Arenberg
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,596 reviews
- Location: city centre
- Destination: Brussels, Belgium
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfers can be added during booking process for an additional fee
- Price: only £106 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly