I found you this Central Stockholm Break in June 2017! Sweden’s stylish capital is truly unique, in that it is spread across 14 islands (connected by 57 bridges!). Each neighbourhood has its own distinct character, the old town, called Gamala Stan, is most definitely worth a visit, it’s like something out of a fairytale! Some of the city’s other main attractions include the modern art gallery, the Kungliga Slottet palace and the Tantolunden park.
4* Clarion Hotel Stockholm
The 4* Clarion Hotel Stockholm has a 4/5 rating and a Certificate of Excellence on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have a lovely stay there! The hotel can be found in the Sodermalm district of the city, which is filled with trendy restaurants and cafes, boutique shops and art galleries. The hotel has a restaurant, gym and spa on site, and this deal includes one day free spa access! You’ll be staying in a standard room with a flat screen TV, a mini bar and an en suite and your breakfast each morning is included.
I found this deal on Voyage Prive! Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal! Have a wonderful trip!
- Central Stockholm Break: 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast, Flights & Spa Access for only £156pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Example travel dates: 19 – 21 June 2017
- Many other dates available, prices may vary
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Up to 7 night stays available
- Airport of departure: London all airports
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Clarion Hotel Stockholm
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 2630 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: approx. 2 miles from city centre
- Destination: Stockholm, Sweden
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer can be added during booking process for a surcharge
- Price: only £156 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly