Get onboard the new type of vacationing, with glamping – natural beauty combined with contemporary luxury! And what better place to do it than Mosedale Farm, a gorgeous hamlet in the Lake District. Fall in love with the dream views of rolling hills, friendly sheep and winding country lanes <3
Charming Cumbrian Escape
I absolutely love this top-rated Airbnb and clearly so does everyone else as it is rated 5/5! Joanna (the owner) is adorable and is happy to help with local tips on top places to visit, so why not head to the Lake District with your pals for a weekend? I have used sample dates in Spring next year, but if that doesn’t work for you, there are tons of alternatives.
With endless lakes, hamlets and hills to explore from your doorstep, start with a warm-up around the grounds of your luxury pod, and then kick things up a notch with a 3-hour walk to Bowscale Tarn. If you fancy spending the day absorbing the stunning beauty this part of the UK has to offer, head to Blencathra which is an all-day walk. When you’re not marvelling at the fairy-tale landscape, visit the quaint market town of Keswick which has lots of boutique cafes and museums to visit. I recommend trying the homemade cake in at least one cute cafe!
Book this rural getaway using any of the links :)
- Charming Cumbrian Escape: 3 nights in Glamping Pod at Beautiful Rural Farm for 4 people, only £84
- Provider: Airbnb
- Travel dates: Many dates available across 2018 – 2019
- Sample dates: 22/03/2019 – 25/03/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Find great flights on our Flight Finder
- Hotel: Glamping Pod at Mosedale End Farm
- Score: 5/5 on Airbnb
- Hotel location: Mosedale Farm
- Transportation not included
- Price: only £84 per person based on 4 adults sharing