Bikes, canals, Stroopwafels, tulips, beers, the Vondelpark.. what’s the common theme here? You guessed it, Amsterdam baby! Just in case you needed a reason to visit the Dutch capital, this deal is most definitely it. 2 Nights including a central 4* Hotel with breakfast and return flights from your favourite airport.. for only £140 per person! Wooohooo!
Cheap Amsterdam City break
You will be staying at the 4* Inntel Amsterdam Zaandam (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) for 2 nights with breakfast. This great value hotel in located in the centre of Zaandam, just next to the train station where you can reach the centre of Amsterdam in just 12 minutes. This super unique hotel is based on 70 stacked typical houses from the area, all inspired by the local history and style – rooms are also decorated with historic pictures of typical Dutch scenes. The hotel offers amazing spa facilities including indoor pool, Finnish sauna, Turkish steam bath and much more (for a surcharge)!
You book this trip by following the links to the hotel deal here on Trivago and your flights have to be booked separately through the provider of my Flight Fare Finder. Feel free to amend the dates and airport to suit your needs and enjoy your break :)
- Amsterdam: 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £140
- Example travel dates: 4 – 6 September 2016
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Hotel: 4* Inntel Amsterdam Zaandam
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,098 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer: Not included, average taxi price £45 – £50 (rome2rio.com)
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £139.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing