As your Holidayguru, it is my job to ensure you get the best bargains to really amazing destinations and I have succeeded with this golden gem to Athens! You will be in the heart of the Greek capital whereby you can explore the plethora of relics left by this powerful civilisation! Don’t miss this incredible deal I found using Trivago and my Flight Finder.
Cheap Athens City Break
Needless to say, Athens is draped in centuries of history and iconic landmarks such as the Acropolis, a hilltop citadel topped with ancient buildings such as the Parthenon temple and family-run tavernas. You will never be short of things to do and sights to see with a stay at Ambrosia Suites & Aparts as this lovely hotel is in the very centre! On your doorstep, you will find the famed Acropolis Archaeological Museum which houses treasures from the Greek Bronze Age to Roman and Byzantine Greece.
If you’re on a strict budget, I strongly recommend doing a free city tour which is often run by locals who will reveal Greece’s hidden secrets and inform you about the fascinating legends of this sublime city! Top tip: For 360° spectacular views of Athens, hike up to Lycabettus Hill and enjoy the sun disappear into the city!
If Greece has captured your interest, just click any of the links to book this deal! :)
- Cheap Athens City Break: 3 nights in Top Rated Hotel in a Fantastic Location incl. Breakfast & Return Flights only £120
- Provider: Trivago & Flight Finder
- Travel period: 04/11/2018 – 07/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London Luton
- Destination airport: Athens
- Airline: Wizz Air
- Hotel: Ambrosia Suites & Aparts
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: central
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £120 per person based on two adults sharing