You and one other person can embark on this cheap Cologne city break for a weekend in September. You’ll stay in a lovely 4* hotel in the city centre and get flights from Bristol airport for only £77pp! I found this trip for you using Trivago & My Flight Finder. Read on to find out more about your trip.
Cheap Cologne City Break
You’ll be staying in the lovely AZIMUT Hotel Cologne located less than a mile away from the famous Cologne Cathedral. This hotel has excellent reviews with previous guests praising the incredible location and great value that the stay offered. The outside design of the hotel is deceptively plain because inside it definitely does the 4-stars justice. The room will include a private bathroom, hairdryer, satellite television as well as free WiFi.
Cologne itself is a wonderful city with plenty to do. its tradition that lovers visiting the city leave a lock on the Hohenzollern Bridge to cement their bond. Climbing to the top of the Cathedral is absolutely worth it to get an amazing bird’s eye view of the city. Cologne is famous for being a multicultural melting pot which means there’s an insane amount of cuisine to choose from as well as the traditional German food huts that offer local street food.
Click the deal buttons below to book your trip!
- Cheap Cologne City Break: 2 Nights in 4-star Hotel Near The Cathedral Incl. Breakfast + Flights only £77
- Provider: Trivago & My Flight Finder
- Travel period: 07/09/2018 – 09/09/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airports: Bristol (11£ per person)
- London (other dates available at similar prices)
- Manchester (28£ per person)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: AZIMUT Hotel Cologne
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: ca. Miles from city centre
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £77 per person based on two adults sharing