For an unforgettable trip to Caribbean paradise, nothing compares to cheap Cuba holidays. Bringing Latin warmth, beautiful beaches and Havana cool, this island really does have it all.
7 Night Cheap Cuba Holidays With All-Inclusive Hotel, Flights And Transfers
This fab deal for cheap Cuba holidays is just what you need to get away to sun, surf and warm white sands!
With this great package from experienced travel agent Thomas Cook you will be spending 7 nights in paradise – 7 nights in an all-inclusive beach-front hotel with flights and transfers thrown in for just £600 per person. Flights are from Manchester to Cayo Coco, and including transfers your travel is all sorted.
The hotel Tryp Cayo Coco is combines comfortable accommodation with great facilities, all situated on a stretch of glorious white sandy beach. There’s always plenty to do, with a great entertainment and events programme, as well as planned visits and sports activities. The hotel has two outdoor swimming pools, a sun terrace, a whirlpool and massage facilities, as well as eight restaurants, six of them a la carte. The hotel also has a range of bar, including a beach bar so you can enjoy a nice Cuba Libre while sunning yourself on the warm white sand. This hotel scores 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor.
Cuba is a Caribbean island with a European feel, a hangover from it’s Spanish colonial past. The buildings from this time remain pretty much as they’ve always been, giving the streets and squares of Cuba’s cities a unique atmosphere that almost conjures up the adventures of Caribbean pirates of days gone by. The Cubans are by and large warm and friendly, with a deeply ingrained sense of hospitality and a musicality that gives this island a pulsing beat that can almost be felt in the air. Cuba’s north coast boasts gorgeous white sand beaches, such as at Cayo Coco where you’ll be staying, but if you can tear yourself away from clear blue waves and dancing palm fronds, this enigmatic isle really is worth exploring. With all your meals, flights, accommodation and transfers sorted, cheap Cuba holidays don’t come better than this – so you can just sit back, relax and bask in all the joys that this fantastic island has to offer.
- Cheap Cuba Holidays: 7 Nights incl. Hotel, Full Board and Flights only £600
- Travel dates: Wednesday 3rd June to Wednesday 10th June (other dates available)
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 28°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 29°C
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Alternative airports: Try changing the search to see other UK airport options
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airlines
- Hotel: Tryp Cayo Coco
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 4,683 reviews
- Location: On the beach at Cayo Coco
- Destination: Cuba
- Meals: All inclusive
- Airport transfer in Cuba: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Rental car: Available on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £600 per person based on 2 adults sharing