It pays to plan ahead – especially when it comes to brilliant holiday deals like this!
Cheap Early Bird Holiday to Crete
I was looking around on Travelsupermarket for some cheap getaways to Greece and managed to spot some brilliant offers to Malia in April and May 2019 – you’ll be getting summer off to an early start!
I’ve been able to compile loads of departures from London and Birmingham, which all include your return flights as well as your 7-night stay at the Real Palace. The accommodation itself may be pretty basic, but the wonderful staff and relaxing atmosphere have earned it a Certificate of Excellence on Tripadvisor, meaning that you’re in for a brilliant stay. Plus you’re really not far at all from the centre of Malia, where you’ll find plenty of bars, restaurants and tavernas. And of course there’s no shortage of beaches nearby. Potamos Beach is definitely one of my favourites in the area as the waters are so unbelievably clear.
I’d recommend snapping these deals up before they’re gone – I’ve put in all the links below but as always don’t be afraid to mix-and-match your own dates! :)
Departures from London
Departures from Birmingham
- Cheap Early Bird Holiday to Crete: 1 Week in Well-Reviewed Hotel incl. Return Flights from just £97!
- Provider: Travelsupermarket
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Destination airport: Crete Chania
- Airline: Budget airline
- Hotel: Real Palace
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Malia, Crete
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price: from only £97 per person based on two adults sharing