Corfu is easily one of the best family destinations out there. With loads of activities, fantastic weather and plenty of beaches, there’s fun to be had for both young and old!
Cheap Last Minute Family Holiday to Corfu
If you’ve yet to get your summer hols sorted out, then be sure to check out this fantastic last minute deal to Corfu this July. You’ll have a whole week to soak up that sunshine and simply enjoy some quality time all together.
I spotted this deal over at Loveholidays – you’ll have your return flights and your 7 nights at the Olgas Apartments included. The apartments are a firm favourite in the Canal d’Amour area, which boasts a gorgeous beach sheltered in a small cove. The lively town of Sidari is just a 10 minute walk away – you’ll find loads of restaurants and cafés there, making it a good choice for an evening meal.
The property itself boasts lovely gardens and a fantastic outdoor pool where you can have a little splash around. The staff are sure to give you a fantastic welcome, so just go ahead and make yourselves right at home!
To book this holiday deal, simply use the link to be taken over to the holiday package over at the provider’s website. There are plenty of alternative airport departures and dates that you can choose from – just have a little play around! :)
- Cheap Last Minute Family Holiday to Corfu: 1 Week in Well-Reviewed Apartment incl. Return Flights from Leeds for Family of 4 from only £171pp
- Provider: Loveholidays
- Travel period: 18/07/2018 – 25/07/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Departure airport: Leeds Bradford (cheapest airport)
- Alternative airports: Bristol, London Gatwick/Luton/Stansted, Manchester, Nottingham (see second screenshot for prices (pp)
- Destination airport: Corfu
- Airline: Jet2/Ryanair
- Hotel: Olgas Apartments
- Score: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Sidari, Corfu
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £171 per person based on family of 4 sharing