With its gorgeous coastlines and buzzing coastal towns, it’s easy to see why the Costa Brava region is so popular with sun-seekers!
Cheap Getaway to Costa Brava
Treat yourself to a bit of extra sunshine with nifty little 3-night break I’ve put together using Trivago and my Flight Finder! As well as return flights from Belfast you’ll have 3 nights at the Apartaments Condado, a selection of great little apartments that put you right in the centre of Lloret de Mar!
With a fabulous rooftop terrace, you’ll be able to enjoy lush views of the surrounding area. Meanwhile your apartment has all the amenities you could possibly need to for a nice and cosy stay. There’s a fully equipped kitchen where you can prepare your own meals – or you could decide to hit up one of the many restaurants and cafés in town that are serving amazing Spanish cuisine!
And of course let’s not forget about the beaches! You’re spoiled for choice in the Costa Brava area, with gorgeous little beaches such as Platja d’es Codolar and Platja de l’Illa Roja tucked away amidst gorgeous coves.
To book this cheeky break in the sun, simply click the links to book your hotel and flights over at the providers’ websites. :)
- Cheap Getaway to Costa Brava: 3 Nights in Self-Catered Apartment incl. Return Flights from Belfast only £77
- Provider: Trivago + Flight Finder
- Travel period: 15/10/2018 – 18/10/2018
- Alternative dates:
- 08/10/2018 – 11/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Belfast International
- Destination airport: Girona
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Apartaments Condado
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Lloret de Mar, Costa Brava
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £77 per person based on two adults sharing