You just cannot go wrong with the Balearic Islands. The beautiful beaches, coves and glorious weather are just a few of the reasons why they’ve become a firm favourite with many a British holidaymaker!
Cheap Getaway to Menorca
If you’re looking to soak up a bit of sun for a few days and take a break from your usual routine, then here’s a fantastic little deal for a mini-break to Menorca that I’ve spotted over at Voyage Privé. Included in the deal are your return flights from one of many departure airports across the UK as well as your stay at the superb Primasud Suites.
This excellent collection of apartments boasts some top-notch reviews – and a unbeatable location to boot. You’re a stone’s throw away from the beach of Punta Prima, and you’ll find some fantastic restaurants offering authentic cuisine all around. You can really sense how tranquil it is here when you’re chilling by the beautiful pools, or chilling on the balcony!
To really add that extra special touch, you’ll have half board catering included in this deal. This means that you’ll have complimentary breakfast and your evening meals all for free during your stay!
If you’re interested in booking this deal, simply use the link to be taken to the provider’s website – I’ve factored in the £15 booking fee in the price quoted. Just remember you’ll have to be signed up to the website to see the offer as it’s a members-only deal!
- Cheap Getaway to Menorca: 3 Nights in a Fantastic Apartment incl. Half Board Catering & Return Flights from only £130 – Multiple Departure Airports Available!
- Provider: Voyage Privé
- Travel period: Multiple dates until October 2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights (longer stays available starting from £186pp)
- Departure airport: Bristol (cheapest)
- Alternative airports: London (from £127), Manchester (from £137), Birmingham (from £150), Edinburgh (from £175), Belfast (from £248) and many more!
- Destination airport: Menorca
- Hotel: Primasud Suites
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Punta Prima, Menorca
- Meals: Half board catering included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £130 per person based on two adults sharing (including £15 booking fee)