The whitewashed houses with blue window frames, swathes of bougainvillea and idyllic windmills watching over the harbour… Even just thinking about Mykonos makes me want to hop on the next plane over there!
Cheap Getaway to Mykonos
If you’ve been craving a typically Greek island getaway, you can’t go wrong with Mykonos. With a multitude of idyllic coves, amazing cuisine, and buzzing nightlife, this island has something to offer for everyone! With that in mind it’s easy to see why it’s one of the most popular Greek islands going. A must-see!
This is a deal I’ve spotted on Loveholidays which was going for a fantastic price! As well as your return flights you’ve got seven nights to relax at the brilliant Edem Garden Residence, a cosy family-owned number that backs out onto the sea in the town of Agios Stefanos. The whole area perfect epitomises that typical Greek island charm, and you’ll be able to really unwind and soak up the tranquil atmosphere and idyllic views.
To book this deal, simply use the links below – I’ve put together several dates which came to really good prices from both London and Manchester!
Departures from London
Departures from Manchester
- Cheap Getaway to Mykonos: 7 Nights in Well-Reviewed Hotel incl. Return Flights from only £220
- Provider: Travel Supermarket
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Destination airport: Mykonos
- Airline: Budget airline
- Hotel: Edem Garden Residence
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Agios Stefanos, Mykonos
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only £220 per person based on two adults sharing