The whitewashed houses with blue window frames, swathes of bougainvillea and idyllic windmills watching over the harbour… Even just thinking about Mykonos makes me want to hop on the next plane over there!
Cheap Getaway to Mykonos
If you’ve been craving a typically Greek island getaway, you can’t go wrong with Mykonos. With a multitude of idyllic coves, amazing cuisine, and buzzing nightlife, this island has something to offer for everyone! With that in mind it’s easy to see why it’s one of the most popular Greek islands going. A must-see!
This is a deal I’ve spotted on Travel Supermarket which was going for a fantastic price in October (perfect last-minute treat!). As well as your return flights you’ve got seven nights to relax at the brilliant Artemis Hotel, a cosy family-owned number that backs out onto the sea in the town of Agios Stefanos. If that wasn’t idyllic enough, you’ve even got breakfast included each morning as well, so you can get each day of your holiday off to the perfect start!
To book this deal, simply click the link to be taken to the holiday package over at the provider’s website – filter the results to show holidays with breakfast included and you’ll see this deal appear in the results. :)
- Cheap Getaway to Mykonos: 1 Week in Well-Reviewed Hotel incl. Breakfast & Return Flights only £262
- Provider: Travel Supermarket
- Travel period: 12/10/2018 – 19/10/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Departure airport: London Luton
- Destination airport: Mykonos
- Airline: Budget airline
- Hotel: Artemis Hotel
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Agios Stefanos, Mykonos
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £262 per person based on two adults sharing